- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Upper Perk Man Heading For Trial In Rape Of Underage Girls
An East Greenville man accused of raping two young girls is heading for trial in Montgomery County Court. 47-year-old Wayne Klotz has waived his right to a preliminary hearing. He is charged with rape, corruption of minors and other offenses. He allegedly raped a twelve-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl over a two-year period ending in August of this year, and made the twelve-year-old pregnant. The alleged rapes occurred at various locations in East Greenville. He is being held without bail at Montgomery County Prison because he is considered a flight risk. He was captured in Arizona after allegedly fleeing while he was under investigation.