- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Ex Tax Collector Pleads Guilty To Theft Charge
A Former Jenkintown tax collector has admitted stealing more than $200,000 and gambling the money away at the Parx Casino in Bucks County. 50-year-old Michael O’Neill pleaded guilty to a felony theft charge. The stolen money was tax revenue he collected for the borough, the school district and Montgomery County. Investigators found that he lost more than $182,000 at the casino last year alone. He resigned in January when Jenkintown Police and county detectives started investigating his activities.