- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Jury Convicts Montco Pilot On Sex Abuse Charges
A Whitpain Township man has been found guilty of sexually abusing a girl repeatedly over an eight-year period. A Montgomery County jury convicted 67-year-old James Costello of child rape, endangering the welfare of a child and other offenses. The girl, now 17 years old, said the abuse began in a Florida hotel when she was eight years old and continued until she was 16. A woman who worked with him at Blue Bell Air, a local charter service where he was a pilot, testified Wednesday that he tried to kill himself after the girl reported the abuse to authorities, and he admitted his wrongdoing to her and other friends and family members.