- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Fatal Fire Ruled Accidental
The Bucks County Coroner’s office has ruled that two people found dead Monday after a Hilltown fire died of smoke and soot inhalation. The bodies of 83-year-old James Belancourt and 74-year-old Katherine Miller were found in a home they shared on Middle Road between Fretz and Bypass Roads. Miller’s 53-year-old son, Ed Miller, escaped through a second-floor window and climbed down a ladder. The Bucks County Fire Investigation Task Force has ruled the fire accidental, caused by a smoldering cigarette that ignited on a small porch and spread into the kitchen.