- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Charged In Theft Of Charity Jar
A Bucks County man is accused of stealing a charity donation jar from a 7-11 store on Street Road in Warminster. 23-year-old William Bocchino of Ivyland is charged in the theft from a fund set up to pay medical bills for 22-year-old Christine McGee of Warminster, who suffered severe brain injuries when her then-boyfriend dragged her behind his truck in a Kutztown University parking lot nearly two years ago. He was identified through store surveillance camera pictures.