- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Man Admits Sending Teen Girl Lewd Video
A Warminster man has admitted making a video recording of himself committing a lewd act, and then sending it to a 13-year-old girl. 18-year-old Jesse Grossman pleaded guilty to open lewdness, corruption of a minor, and other offenses. He was sentenced Wednesday to ten years probation and sex offender therapy, but he will not have to register as a sex offender under Megan’s Law because he has no prior criminal record and he admitted his guilt. Prosecutors say he recorded the video with his cell phone while looking at the girl’s picture on Facebook. When she got the video she told her parents, who called police. They traced the call and found it came from his phone.