- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Just A Couple Beers
A Bucks County man is accused of breaking into a restaurant after closing time and stealing two forty-ounce bottles of Busch Beer from a cooler. 47-year-old John Lynch of Warminster is charged with burglary, trespassing and other offenses. Court documents say he broke into the Roman Delight Restaurant on East Street Road in Warminster Sunday night by smashing a glass door. As he got ready to leave an employee came out of a back office and confronted him. He allegedly told the employee, “I’m in a bad way and I just need a couple beers.” He got away at the time but police arrested him later, after a search that involved K9 dogs, and before he finished the beer.