- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Feds Accuse Montco Woman Of Theft
A Montgomery County woman is accused of stealing from her employer, The Society for Information Management. 57-year-old Patricia Brown of Worcester faces federal wire fraud charges. She was in charge of managing membership applications, collecting dues and mailing checks to vendors for the Philadelphia chapter of the nonprofit organization, which serves information technology professionals. Court documents say she wrote checks to herself and falsified financial statements to cover up her thefts between November of 2005 and September of last year. The amount of money stolen has not been disclosed.