- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Ex School Aide Pleads Guilty To Indecent Assault
A former substitute teaching aide at a Collegeville elementary school has admitted inappropriately touching five young boys. 46-year-old Vito Granieri of Chelsea Way in Skippack pleaded guilty to indecent assault, endangering the welfare of children and other offenses Tuesday in Montgomery County Court. The boys told police Granieri touched them many times between 2006 and 2008, when they were between nine and eleven years old. Court documents say the incidents occurred in the computer lab or lunchroom at Saint Eleanor Parish School. The boys said he would touch them in their private areas as he put candy in their pockets. Granieri worked as a computer lab assistant and also helped out with the lunch program. He has been designated as a sexually violent predator under Megan’s Law.