- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Gets Prison For Assault By Vehicle
A man who admitted intentionally striking a pedestrian with his car in a Lansdale parking lot is going to prison. A Montgomery County judge gave 21-year-old Dion Wright of North Market Street in Hatfield three years and ten months to eight years in state prison after he pleaded guilty to felony aggravated assault in connection with the incident, which occurred last October outside the Twin Pines Apartments on North Valley Forge Road. The 33-year-old victim was flown to a hospital for treatment of multiple injuries including two broken legs. Witnesses say Wright had been thrown out of a party for being intoxicated and belligerent, and he was arguing with the other man just before he got in the car, revved up the engine, hit the victim, and ran over him.