- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Train Fatality Victim Identified
A SEPTA train struck and killed a man shortly before 6:00pm Monday near Line and Hancock Streets in Lansdale. Lansdale Police identify him as 49-year-old Joseph Cooper of East Main Street. Witnesses say he was running north on Line Street, parallel to the tracks, when he suddenly veered left off the roadway and into the train’s path. SEPTA Police and the Montgomery County Coroner’s office are investigating the incident.