- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Woman Allegedly DUI With Kids In Car
A Hatfield Township woman is accused of driving drunk with three young children in her car. 42-year-old Kathleen Guckavan is charged with DUI and endangering the welfare of children. She was arrested nearly three weeks ago in the early-morning hours at an A Plus Mini Mart on Route 309 in Hilltown after she asked a police officer for directions. Court documents say the officer watched her pushing buttons aimlessly on her Global Positioning System and noticed a strong odor of alcohol on her breath. Police say she failed field sobriety tests, her blood alcohol was more than twice the legal limit for driving, and she had three girls in the car, ages five, six and nine.