- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
One-Man Crime Spree?
A Bucks County man is accused of robbing three businesses in less than six hours on Friday. 25-year-old Edward Schreiner of Northampton is charged with armed robbery and related offenses. Court documents say the first robbery happened shortly before 1:00pm at a Manhattan Bagel shop on East County Line Road in Warminster, where a man was paying for a bagel when he showed a handgun and reached into the cash register drawer and took the money. Then at about 5:30 New Britain Township Police were called to the Tantopia Tanning Centers on County Line Road where a man grabbed cash from the register while buying a gift certificate. Finally he pulled a gun while paying for a purchase at Yum-Yum Donuts on West Street Road in Warminster and took money from the register. A witness at Tantopia saw him running to a maroon van parked out back, and then police saw the van and other items in store surveillance camera pictures that led them to Schreiner.