- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Elected Official Faces Molestation Charge
A Chalfont Borough Councilman is accused of molesting a 12-year-old boy. 48-year-old William Kuder is charged with indecent assault. Police say he lured the victim into his Jasen Drive home in 2002, promising to help him fix a computer, and then he fondled the boy and tried to get him to perform oral sex. The boy escaped, but didn’t tell anyone about the attack until April of this year, when he told his sister. Bucks County prosecutors say they have evidence substantiating the boy’s story.