- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Train Catches Fire
Fire broke out shortly before 6:30 Monday night on a SEPTA regional rail car near the North Wales station. It had only a few passengers on board, and they were all evacuated safely. The train stayed at the station for about an hour while firefighters extinguished the fire from above and below and cut open the side with a power saw to make sure nothing was still burning. The three other cars on the four-car train pulled the damaged car to Lansdale, where investigators will try to determine the cause.