- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Deadly Rt 309 Crash
A driver was killed early Wednesday morning in a one-car crash on the Route 309 Bypass, south of Lawn Avenue in West Rockhill Township. 19-year-old Jacob Guzewicz of Line Lexington died after his car hit the concrete median, bounced across the road, went up an embankment, flew through the air and landed in trees. His passenger, 22-year-old Matthew Ziegler of Souderton, was seriously injured. Speed appears to have been a factor. Pennridge Regional Police are looking for witnesses to help with their investigation.