- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Woman Accused Of DUI With Child In Car
A Quakertown woman is accused of running a stop sign while driving drunk and crashing in the parking lot of Good Shepherd Church, at Route 152 and Hilltown Pike in Hilltown. 38-year-old Tina Finizio is charged with D-U-I, endangering the welfare of a child and other offenses. She had a three-year-old girl in her Toyota Matrix at the time of the April 19 incident. The child was not injured. She was formally charged last week after blood test results came back from a laboratory. Her blood alcohol level was more than .27, or about 3 1/2 times the legal limit for driving.