- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Charged In Alleged Drunken Chase
A Telford man is accused of running red lights, throwing a beer bottle at a police cruiser and trying to ram their cars five times during a drunken high-speed chase earlier this month. 27-year-old Sochatra An is charged with DUI, fleeing and eluding police and other offenses. He allegedly led police on a chase through several municipalities including Hilltown, West Rockhill, Franconia, Telford and Souderton, starting at about 9:00 on Saturday night, May 8. He was finally stopped and arrested near Bethlehem Pike and County Line Road in Hilltown. Court documents show he has two prior drunken driving arrests, including one in Souderton in 2003 and one last month in Philadelphia.