- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Guard Accused Of Drug Smuggling
A Bucks County Prison guard is accused of smuggling Suboxone pills into the prison for inmates who bought them through outside contacts. 27-year-old Mark Hensel of Northeast Philadelphia is charged with possession with intent to deliver and other offenses. Prison security video shows him entering an employee restroom after receiving a phone call asking him to meet with a county detective, who had received a tip from an informant about the drug smuggling. Court documents say a search of the restroom turned up a plastic candy box that contained 19 pills mixed in with mints.