- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Green Light for Road Project in Lansdale
Lansdale officials have successfully concluded negotiations for right-of-ways that will allow a major road improvement project to move ahead. What's in the works is rebuilding and realigning parts of Vine Street, Susquehanna Avenue, Derstine Avenue and Wood Street to make it easier for both motorists and pedestrians to get around downtown. None of the right-of-way acquisitions involved significant taking of property and in most cases were less than 20-square-feet. Construction could start as soon as next month.