- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hearing Set On Naval Air Station Crash Zone
Horsham Township Council has set a public hearing on a zoning change that would eliminate the crash zone around the former Willow Grove Naval Air Station.
It restricts most kinds of development in areas near the base. Since the airstrip is no longer used, the crash zone is no longer necessary.
The zoning change would remove a barrier to development, but property owners would still need to have federal deed restrictions lifted before they could build anything.
The hearing will be held February 13 at the municipal building on Horsham Road.