- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
No Tax Hike in Skippack
The Skippack Township supervisors have approved a budget for next year without raisng property taxes. The spending plan totals about $3,000,000 and projects an $80,000 surplus. The budget includes the purchase of a generator for the township building as well as the construction of new trails at Church Road Park. There has not been a property tax increase in Skippack Township for 13 years.