- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Budget Approved in West Norriton
West Norriton Township officials have approved a budget for next year. The spending plan totals about $11,000,000 and does not raise property taxes. That means a homeowner with property assessed at the West Norriton average of $119,000 will continue to pay the township $415 in real estate taxes. Township officials held the line by deferring some capital projects and making cuts in health insurance costs. They also found budget reductions in police overtime and legal expenses.