- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Community Center Meeting Held in Montgomeryville
The Montgomery Township Supervisors held a special work session meeting Monday night about the multi-purpose community center proposed catacorner from the municipal building at Stump and Horsham Roads. Two consultants from the Kimmel-Bogrette architectural firm in Conshohocken rolled out a feasibility study that calls for a two-story, 39-thousand square foot facility with two gyms, a weight room, three excercise studios, locker rooms, a running track and a kitchen. The total project cost for the proposed community center as presented is estimated to be between nine-point-nine and eleven million dollars.