- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Toll Bros Earnings Take A Jump
Toll Brothers reported a huge increase in fiscal fourth-quarter earnings compared to a year earlier.
The Horsham-based luxury homebuilder earned more than $411 million in the three months ending October 31, up from $9 million a year earlier and well ahead of Wall Street’s forecast.
CEO Douglas Yearley says higher home prices, low interest rates, pent-up demand and improving consumer confidence prompted buyers to return to the housing market this year.