- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Budget Unveiled in Towamencin
Towamencin officials have rolled out a budget for next year. The spending plan totals almost 13-million dollars and does not call for a property tax increase. Sewer rates will remain the same too. The proposed budget also continues the homestead and farmstead exemptions that allow the owners of residential property to shield the first $59,000 of the assessed value of their home from taxation. The proposed budget is available for public inspection at the township building on Troxel Road.