- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Abington Health Buying NPVNA
Abington Health plans to acquire the North Penn Visiting Nurse Association for an undisclosed price.
Officials with both organizations have signed a letter of intent, and they are entering a due diligence process of about 60 days. If that goes well the acquisition should be complete in April of next year.
Abington Health’s Home Health Department has about 200 professional employees providing home care and hospice in parts of Montgomery, Bucks and Philadelphia Counties, and the NPVNA has about 100 professional employees providing similar services plus adult day care, Meals on Wheels and more.