- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Quakertown Approves BCWSA Deal
Quakertown Council has approved an agreement with the Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority that transfers excess capacity at the borough sewage treatment plant to the authority.
In return the authority, which must also approve the deal, will replace the Licking Run and Beaver Run Interceptors and pay for the work.
The agreement could lead to more new construction in Richland Township, where a few projects have been on hold because sewage plant capacity has not been available. Construction on the interceptors, which are large pipes, could start late next year.