- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
L Bucks Hospital Sold
Lower Bucks Hospital in Bristol Township has been sold.
The buyer is Prime Healthcare Services, a for-profit hospital company based in California.
The deal calls for the new owner to keep it open for at least five years, invest $10 million in the hospital over that period, assume its debt, hire all 950 employees and honor union contracts. The debt totals more than $2.5 million. The 156-bed hospital has been running out of money for some time.