- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
- North Penn School Board Holds Reorganization Meeting
Listen to these shows on demand right now
BCWSA, Quakertown, Near Agreement On Sewage Plant
The Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority and Quakertown Council may soon reach an agreement that would turn over excess capacity at the borough sewage treatment plant to the authority.
In return the authority would replace the Licking Run and Beaver Run Interceptors at its expense.
Once the agreement is in place it could lead to more new construction in Richland Township, where a few projects have been on hold because sewage plant capacity has not been available. The agreement could be in place later this year, and construction on the interceptors could start late next year.