- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Limekiln Pk Bridge Reopens
The bridge carrying Limekiln Pike (Route 152) over the Little Neshaminy Creek re-opened to traffic Friday, a month ahead of schedule.
It had been closed since late May for a renovation project costing just under $1 million. The historic stone arch bridge runs along the border between Montgomery and Horsham Townships.