- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Planners OK with WB Homes Plans
The Lansdale Planning Commission has recommended approval of plans by W-B Homes for 20 townhouses and eight twins on a 1.8-acre site that once housed a roofing company.
It’s between North Line Street and Fourth Street Park.
The developer would cut down a few trees and replace them with new ones along the park border. The homes would sell in the mid to upper $200,000 price range, and borough council could vote on the plans as soon as September 19.