- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
David’s Bridal Sold
A New York buyout firm is buying a retail chain based in Montgomery County.
Clayton, Dubilier and Rice is paying more than a $1 billion for David’s Bridal, a 300-store chain with headquarters in Conshohocken that bills itself as the nation’s largest bridal gown and accessory retailer. The buyer says it wants to grow the company into new markets.