- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Clergy Abuse Update
A former pastor at Saint Maria Goretti Catholic Church in Hatfield has been declared suitable for ministry by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Reverend Leonard Peterson was among two dozen priests under investigation for inappropriate conduct. Another one of those priests, the Reverend John Bowe who served at Saint Agnes in Sellersville and Saint Joseph in Warrington, will be permanently barred from ministry because of behavior and boundary issues.