- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Expands “No Parking” Zone
Lansdale Borough Council has approved expanded “no parking” zones at Main and Wood Streets. New “no parking here to corner” signs are going up on all four approaches to the intersection, 20 feet farther back than the old ones. The idea is to improve safety by giving motorists a better line of sight to people approaching the crosswalks. It’s part of a larger effort to make Lansdale more pedestrian-friendly.