- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Dow Moving Employees From Spring House Campus
Dow Chemical is moving about 800 employees from the former Rohm and Haas campus in Spring House to a Pfizer facility near Collegeville. The Rohm and Haas Research Labs have developed paints, laundry detergents and water purification products, among many other things at the Spring House campus, which opened in 1963.
The labs are now part of Dow’s Advanced Materials Division, based in Philadelphia. Employees will start moving in January into 750,000 square feet of leased space at the Collegeville facility, where Pfizer still has some operations. The Future of the Spring House campus is not clear.