- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
A little rain didn't dampen the spirits of the many that came out for Experience Hatfield Monday night. Visitors discovered how easy it is to stroll from one business in the borough to the next. Those that didn't want to walk could take a trolley. Electric Plant Park in front of the Borough Building was the hub of activity for the event but there were more than a dozen other sites around the community celebrating Experience Hatfield. None of them were more than 20 minutes by foot from the park.