- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Wall Collapses At McCool’s In Ambler
Part of a stone wall collapsed Tuesday afternoon outside Finn McCool’s Tavern in Ambler. Stones and bricks from the second and third stories collapsed, sending debris including a window crashing down to the sidewalk on the Spring Garden Street side of the 119-year-old building.
No one was injured, and two cars parked nearby were not damaged. The cause is under investigation, and the owner says he will rebuild the collapsed section of wall and re-open the restaurant.