- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale officials were all ears Monday night as a consultant rolled out the results of five surveys taken in preparation for the development of a brand for the borough. The numbers indicate that among other things, residents value their long association with the train station downtown as well as the ease of getting around the community on foot. North Star Destination Strategies is the consultant that compiled the survey results. It will issue a final report in several months that will include strategic recommendations based on the survey results as well as a logo and a slogan that the borough will use as it tries to put itself into a more competitive position to attract new business and residents. North Star will be paid no more than $73,000 for its services.