- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Towamencin Supervisors Approve Sewage Agreement
The Towamencin Supervisors have taken action to keep construction of a hotel and culinary school in Kulpsville on track. They have approved an agreement with Philadelphia Suburban Development Corporation that will allow the developer to transfer some sewage capacity from an apartment community it is building on Towamencin Avenue to its hotel and culinary school projects on Forty Foot Road. The agreement satisfies the capacity concerns of state environmental officials who have been wary about large scale hookups into the Upper Gwynedd Towamencin Municipal Authority. Montgomery County Community College will operate the culinary school. It plans call for the school to open early next year.