- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
NPWA Proposes New Storage Tank
The North Penn Water Authority has proposed building a new three-million-gallon storage tank in Hatfield Township. It has chosen a site at Unionville Pike and Richmond Road in an area zoned for light industrial use. The authority says it needs the additional storage capacity to provide reliable water service for several needs including fire protection, and it will need the new tank before it can take an older two-million-gallon tank in Lansdale out of service for maintenance.
The Hatfield Township Zoning Hearing Board will review the North Penn Water Authority’s application for the new tank at a public meeting Thursday, February 23, at 7:00pm.