- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Female Jockey Sues Male Jockey Over Sexual Advances
A female jockey who rides at the Parx Racetrack in Bensalem has sued a male jockey in Bucks County Court, claiming he made sexual advances toward her. 23-year-old Kristina McManigell alleges in her lawsuit that 28-year-old Eriluis Vaz made advances three times in early December, twice when she was naked and alone in the women’s locker room. The suit says the track ejected Vaz after conducting its own investigation, and the Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission has upheld his ejection.