- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
U Dublin Gets Grant For Dams
Upper Dublin Township has received a state Flood Mitigation Grant of nearly $12 million. It will pay for engineering, design and construction of two large dry impoundment dams that should help relieve flooding in the Fort Washington Office Park, which has had a chronic problem for many years. One will be on Pine Run off Dreshertown Road, and the other on Rapp Run off Camp Hill Road near the Mondaug Bark Park, and both streams drain into the business park.