- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Development Proposed For Warrington
A mixed-use development has been proposed for a 67-acre site along Route 611 south of Paul Valley Road in Warrington. It would be known as Valley Gate, with a four-story 100-room Hilton Garden Inn, McDonald’s, Olive Garden and Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants, an undetermined number of carriage-style townhouses and a big-box retail store, but a tenant for the big store has not yet been signed. The Valley Gate developer built the Valley Square Shopping Center about a half-mile up Route 611.