- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Borough Treasurer in Lansdale
Lansdale has a new treasurer. Borough Council Wednesday night appointed long time resident Gerry Sigler to fill the vacancy in the Finance Department. She has prior experience and will earn $2,400 per year n the part time position. Borough Council President Matt West as well as Council member Mary Fuller and Council Vice President Paul Clemente served on the committee that recommended the appointment. Council member Jack Hansen voted to select Sigler but was disappointed by the process because he only had 24-hours to review the qualifications of the candidate endorsed by the committee.