- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
USPS Looking At Closings
The U.S. Postal Service plans to cut costs by about $15 billion over the next four years to avoid bankruptcy. As part of the plan it could close eleven Pennsylvania mail processing and distribution operations, including one in Horsham. Some unprofitable branches would close, but the postal service says any final decisions about what to close are still months away.