- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Opponent for Joe Paterno
Former Penn State Football Coach Joe Paterno has treatable lung cancer. It was discovered while he was being treated for a bronchial ailment. Doctors expect a full recovery. The cancer revelation comes in a statement from Paterno's son Scott. The younger Paterno says the last two weeks that saw his father fired in the wake of the Penn State child sex scandal have been surreal. He also says his father is holding up well all things considered.