- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
WGNAS Redevelopment Moving Ahead
A blueprint for the redevelopment of the former Willow Grove Naval Air Station is taking shape. Horsham Township officials Wednesday night told their planning consultant to prepare another version of the plan for the 860-acre property for the November 16th meeting of the Land Reuse Authority. It will incorporate aspects of three earlier plans and include residential and entertainment uses in a town center between Horsham and Easton Roads near a relocated Maple Avenue. It could also include a high end hotel with a conference center. A grand boulevard is planned too. It would run between Maple Avenue and Keith Valley Road and utilize an existing runway and taxci way as well as the 250 feet of open space between them.