- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Bridge Re-Opens
The new Wells Road Bridge over the future Route 202 Parkway in Doylestown Township is now open to traffic. PennDot says the bridge re-opened Wednesday afternoon, and the stretch of Wells Road between Lower State and Turk Roads is also open to through traffic. Crews will spend the next few weeks painting the bridge walls and finishing sidewalks on both sides. The road was closed for construction of the new bridge in June of last year. The nine-mile parkway, between the Lansdale and Doylestown areas, should open in the fall of next year.