- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Fretz Rd Bridge Opens
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation has opened the new Fretz Road Bridge over the Skippack Creek in Lower Salford Township. It was closed for construction in October of last year. The new pre-stressed concrete box beam bridge has two twelve-foot travel lanes, and it replaces an old structurally-deficient one-lane bridge. The construction was financed entirely with state funds at a cost of a little more than $1,400,000. The opening eliminates one of several detours on various roads between Lansdale and Harleysville.